Dr. Lozano is the Medical Director of the Joliet Center for Clinical Research, founded in 2003. Dr. Lozano received his M.D. from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale and completed his residency in Psychiatry at Loyola University of Chicago. Dr Lozano completed his Geriatric Fellowship at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center before starting his clinical practice in Joliet in 1994.
Dr. Lozano is Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Loyola Medical Center. Dr Lozano is also Director of Clinical Research Services provided at the Joliet Center for Clinical Research.
Dr. Lozano's clinical interests include the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Adults (18 and older)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Alternative Therapy
- Anger Issues / Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness/Clinical Research
- Insomnia / Sleep Issues/ Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Panic Attacks
- Phobia / PTSD / Trauma / Relationship Issues / Schizophrenia / Stress Management / Substance Abuse / Weight Management
- Obesity / Women
- Developmental Disabilities/Hypnosis/ Geriatric Evaluations
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO - Edwards, DuPage and Linden Oaks
Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage for new patients seeing their health providers.