We strive to make therapy financially accessible to our clients by an extensive list of accepted insurances, EAPs, and providing a reasonable self-pay rate. Not every provider is in every plan, so please double check with your insurance carrier before scheduling your first appointment.
- BCBS PPO
- BCBS HMO Linden Oaks
- BCBS HMO Edward Health
- BCBS HMO DuPage Medical Group
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- EAP providers for WorkPlace Solutions, EAP Consultants, Ceridian, Curalinc, BCBS Anthem, Magellian Federal Employees
We will continue to grow this list of insurances and EAPs. Our self-pay rates are very reasonable so if we are currently a provider for your insurance plan, please call to discuss. Just ask!
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Late cancellation fees are not covered by insurance and you will be 100% responsible for the fee.
Questions? Please contact me at [email protected] or call 630-383-2077