We strive to make therapy financially accessible to our clients by an extensive list of accepted insurances, EAPs, and providing a reasonable self-pay rate. Not every provider is in every plan, so please double check with your insurance carrier before scheduling your first appointment.
- BCBS PPO
- BCBS HMO Psychealth
- BCBS HMO Hinsdale Physician Group
- BCBS HMO Edward Health Ventures
- BCBS HMO Elmcare
- BCBS HMO DuPage Medical Group
- BCBS Community Health
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
- First Health Network
- EAP providers for WorkPlace Solutions, EAP Consultants, Ceridian, Curalinc, BCBS Anthem, Magellian Federal Employees
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. If your appointment is on a Monday you must cancel your appointment by 3pm on the prior Friday to avoid a late cancellation charge. Late cancellation fees are not covered by insurance and you will be 100% responsible for the fee.
Questions? Please contact me at email@example.com or call 630-383-2077